|The BNP launched its manifesto today in which the party spells out the depth of its anti-Muslim prejudice.
In his introduction BNP leader Nick Griffin sets out the manifesto priorities as:
“…the conflict in Afghanistan, the immigration invasion of our country, the threat to our security posed by Islamism and the danger of the European Union to our sovereignty.”
The manifesto devotes a section to ‘Counter Jihad: Confronting the Islamic Colonisation of Britain’.
From the BNP’s manifesto:
- The BNP is implacably opposed to the Labour/Tory regime’s mass immigration policies which, if left unchecked, will see Britain and most of Europe colonised by Islam within a few decades.
- The BNP believes that the historical record shows that Islam is by its very nature incompatible with modern secular western democracy.
- The BNP will ban the burka, ritual slaughter and the building of further mosques in Britain.
- The BNP believes that there should be absolutely no further immigration from any Muslim countries, as it presents one of the most deadly threats yet to the survival of our nation.
- We propose the immediate deportation of all radical Islamist preachers, those proven to have attended any of their inflammatory sermons, and any other members of their community who object to these reasonable security measures.
- The BNP is the only party to identify correctly the twin causes of Islamist terrorism in Britain: (a) mass immigration and (b) a biased British foreign policy which serves to incite Muslims living in Britain.
The BNP’s fixation with Muslims is particularly apparent from its reference to ‘ritual slaughter’ as though Muslims were the only faith community in Britain that practice ritual slaughter. Good then to see Muslim, Jewish, and other groups, unite to counter the threat of the far right.